Peggy in her family history work discovered a third cousin who she began sharing information with. Here is part of an e-mail from that person.
I met my 3rd cousin (via e-mail), Peggy Coffman. A week or so ago she sent me a photo of her family at a wedding. It was immediately obvious that she and her family are LDS. Small world! The photo was of a wedding, apparently outside of a Temple, with all her family dressed and looking LDS. Long story short... they are LDS. While at the Family History Center the other night, I was telling the story of how I had met this gal, and had the Coffman's picture on the computer screen, when a voice from behind me said "I know those people". It was Nena Caldwell. I assured her that she didn't know these people, as they lived in Indiana, and I didn't even really know them. She countered, "Well, that's Jesse Coffman and his family... ¿right?" Come to find out, Peggy's son Jesse (whose wedding photo it was) served in the Mission where Bro. Caldwell served as the Mission President. What are the odds?
Jesse and President and Sister Caldwell
Small world isn't it?

No comments:
Post a Comment