It is much easier to find little girl clothes. My friend and I went to a few garage sales and these are some of my finds.
Not pictured above: clothing "purchased" using an amazing program here in South Bend called the B.A.B.E. program. A person attends community and/or WIC classes, goes to prenatal check-ups, well baby appointments and/or immunizations. For each class or event you get one coupon. A coupon is good for 12 diapers, or an article of clothing, or two onsies etc. The stores have everything from strollers and cribs to wipes and pacifiers to shoes and potty chairs. Clothing and other items are donated (except the diapers). This added quite a few more pieces to our little girl's wardrobe.
Needless to say, I think she is set until the 12 month size.
Sewing for baby
Yay for girls! And that dress is adorable. I'm way impressed with the button holes-- those thingh scare me
ReplyDeleteNice finds! Girls are easier to find for...
ReplyDeleteAlso, that dress looks awesome!
Katrina, I am so proud of what you can do. It is great to see your blog and follow your life.
ReplyDeleteI FOUND YOU!!!! Prepare to be blog stalked!
ReplyDelete