Saturday, October 6, 2012

More Preschool Thoughts

We went to three county fairs this summer and saw cows being milked a number of times. Add that to my nursing Sophs and I suppose it has made an impression on him.
So, we are at Brain Train and Ry sees a picture of a cow. He looks at it, points to the udders and says, "look there's it's milks! That's were milk comes from". 
There must have been something else to the picture like some thing near the udders, but as of right now I can't remember. All I can see is the shocked look on our Brain Train Play conductor's face. She was quite shocked at the frank answer that came from my three-year-old.

That goes right along with:
One day I got a new gallon of milk out of the fridge. We have been getting some of our milk from a local dairy.
Ry: Mom, is that store milk or milk from a cow? 
Me: It's the special cow milk.
Ry: Oh, with the milk fat?
Me: Yes
Ry: The chocolate just got the milk fat off, of there.

At least he know where some of his food comes from.

1 comment:

  1. So, how does the chocolate get the milk fat off? Is the chocolate milk lower milk fat? Also, Ry doesn't believe chocolate milk comes from a brown cow because he can make chocolate milk. He's such a smart kid!

    ReplyDelete