Ryan's first Christmas
Christmas morning. Unwrapping presents with Aunt Tatyana. We stayed at my mom's house and had the first part of Christmas morning with her.
Mmm wrapping paper.
Dad I think you should play that card. Ryan in his new jammies helping Jesse play Tatyana's new card game There's a Moose in the House.
The second part of Christmas Day was spent at my dad's.
Ryan got a new favorite toy. A dragonfly chew toy.The Saturday after Christmas my cousins Angela and Jamie and I went to lunch at the traditional Red Robins. I had a gingerbread milkshake. Very yummy. And then we listened to a presentation about the space station from my uncle Micheal. My cousin Angela and Uncle Mike met Ryan for the first time and Ryan was well received. Ryan also got a skwish and blocks and other fun toys from his great aunts.
Monday we went into Seattle with my dad to enjoy some Dim Sum and then Dairy Queen with some friends from college. Before we got to the restaurant we took a drive by tour of Seattle and Renton.
"sacred" Husky stadium.
Happy baby boy at Dairy Queen with his grandpa.
Bruce Lee onsies a gift from grandpa.
Friends Bryan and Liz.
I see my dad with ice cream.
Now if I just pull on this spoon a little. I can get some of that stuff.Cookie jar blizzard. Very yummy.
Ryan has discovered cameras and with stare at them or pose. Here apparently the cars moving outside are still more interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment