Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rolling Take Two

Alright so I finally got him on camera. My camera is a little lame and has no sound.

After he rolls over, he gets really angry. I am not sure why.

So I ask myself... how is he suppose to have tummy time when he won't stay on his tummy? I suppose he is trying really hard to learn how to roll from his back to his tummy.

2 comments:

  1. Yep,I would say that he is upset because he is on his back which is not what he expects and he wants back on his tummy. Kinda like a self April Fool joke. When he gets up on his arms like the first video, let him push off your thumbs and see if he will creep.
    Both videos are hilarious. He's such a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help, help I'm a turtle and I can't get up!

    ReplyDelete