Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rolling

Yesterday night I set Ryan down on his tummy on the Mobile Merry Monkey Mat, while Jesse and I were getting dinner ready. I came back and notice the Ryan had turn himself 90 degrees and had rolled onto his back. To insure that this was not simply the aligning of the stars we again put him on his tummy (this time on a blanket) and he rolled again. He managed to do it one more time last night before passing out on the blanket. He either rolls best when upset or he gets upset while trying to roll.


This morning he rolled a 3/4 roll on our bed. He would have made it all the way but he got tangled up in our sheet. Of course every time I was ready with the camera to watch him roll he wouldn't do it. So here is a picture of him passed out after all of his hard work.

2 comments: